Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Find and order your favourite Italian food! We ship from Sicily all over the world.
In another shallow bowl, combine the egg and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. Make the sauce: Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. You can cook Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
- Prepare of chicken breasts.
- You need of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- It’s of flour.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Olive oil or corn oil to fry.
- You need of spagetti sauce.
- You need of Parmesan cheese (to taste).
- You need of linguine.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Garlic bread (see recipe).
Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen – what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti? And this dish is loaded with mini cooking lessons. With one simple recipe, kids learn how to boil pasta, mince garlic, grate cheese, make tomato sauce, and pound, bread and saute cutlets. Roll a chicken strip in the flour, dusting off excess.
Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread step by step
- Add flour, salt, and pepper in a bag…..
- Shake it up!!!.
- Put the Panko breadcrumbs in a bag…..
- Crack 2 eggs…..
- Add some milk to the eggs…..
- Mix the eggs and milk together…. pour it into a dish…..
- Take out the chicken breasts…. wash them…. cut out the extra rib meat…. pound them to flatten…..
- Cover the chicken breasts in the flour…. cover it in egg wash too…. cover in the breadcrumbs…..
- Fry them in olive oil until browned…..
- Flip them…. cook until browned.
- Drain them with a napkin…. sprinkle some parmesan cheese…..
- Add mozzarella cheese…. cover them with sauce…. sprinkle a little bit more parmesan cheese…..
- Bake them at 325° for 25 minutes, until cheese is nicely melted…..
- Boil the noodles…. add tsp. olive oil to water mix…. put the noodles in a dish…. add sauce and mix…..
- Look at my garlic bread recipe for a side! (see recipe).
Dip the strip into the egg, then place into the bread crumbs, coating it completely. Place chicken in the baking dish with the melted butter. Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice and drizzle over the chicken, then sprinkle on the paprika. In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper.