Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches. Food you never knew you wanted. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders!
Step: Create your brine by boiling all ingredients in the brine section [except for ice. Before you jump to Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen. Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? You can have Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- You need of ● For The Sandwiches.
- Prepare 6 (10 oz) of Chicken Breasts [1/4" thick].
- You need 2 (12 oz) of Loaves Fresh Baked Ciabatta Bread.
- Prepare 1 lb of Bottle Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce [+ reserves for serving].
- You need as needed of Fresh Green Leaf Lettuce [chilled].
- You need as needed of Red Onions [thin sliced].
- Prepare as needed of White Onions [thin sliced].
- It’s as needed of Firm Tomato Slices.
- You need of ● For The Brine.
- You need 4 Cups of Water.
- It’s 4 Cups of Ice.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Options [as needed – chilled].
- Prepare of Peperoncini Peppers.
- You need of Banana Peppers.
- It’s of Jalapeño Peppers.
- Prepare of Sport Peppers.
- Prepare Slices of Thin Dill Pickle.
- You need of Whole Mini Pickles.
- It’s of Whole Green Olives.
- It’s of Salt & Vinager Potato Chips.
- It’s of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we. We provide you only the perfect Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips.
Mike's BBQ Chicken Sandwiches instructions
- Create your brine by boiling all ingredients in the brine section [except for ice] until everything is dissolved. Allow water to cool and add both ice and chicken. Place in fridge in a bowl or large Ziplock Bag for 1 hour..
- Trim any fat, butterfly and pound down your chicken breasts until they're equal thickness on all sides..
- Remove chicken from brine and grill on high for three minutes on each side. Longer if your chicken pieces are on the thicker side. You'll want to create some char lines on them so try not to lift or peek..
- While waiting – gather your sides/options and rinse and slice your vegetables. Refrigerate all. You'll want all sides/options fully chilled..
- Place chicken in a disposable pan and add your entire bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce. Seal tightly with tinfoil..
- Bake your bread as per manufactures directions in the top rack. Usually about 10 minutes at 400°..
- At the same time as you bake your bread – place your sealed chicken on your lowest oven rack far to one side or the other for 15 minutes while bread is baking on the opposite side. This will add to the moisture and flavor of your chicken..
- Stack your sandwiches any way you choose to. [lettuce first tho] with your warmed leftover Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce that's in your pan..
- Serve with a salad like my, "Mike's Tangy Garden Fresh Summer Salad." Enjoy!.
This juicy, lip smackingly sweet, tangy BBQ chicken breast sandwich on freshly baked Ciabatta bread was created by one of my youngest eight year old students. Between the fresh baked bread, the chilled firm. Mike's BBQ Chicken & BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches + Sides At home. Michael & Ishmael are abroad in South Korea. Follow them as they journey throughout time and space seeking the answers to life, culture.