Honey garlic chicken. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Turn chicken to coat in the amazing honey garlic sauce. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
I sometimes shy away from using chicken thighs in recipes, as they're more fiddly and usually require more trimming to remove the fat than chicken breasts. However for this recipe, you can leave some of the fat on, as the chicken is fried over a high. Add the honey, water, vinegar and soy sauce. You can have Honey garlic chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey garlic chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red Pepper flakes.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- You need of Chicken thighs bone in.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water for instant pot.
Season both sides of the chicken with the salt and pepper. How to prep honey garlic chicken breasts (quick summary) Bring two chicken breasts to room temp. Coat in olive oil, onion & garlic powder, salt & pepper. Whole chicken legs are marinated, then roasted, then slathered with a delectable aromatic sauce.
Honey garlic chicken step by step
- Put chicken in pressure cooker or instant pot.
- Add all ingredient to a bowl (except the chicken) mix well.
- Pour mix over chicken, cook on hi for 22-24 mins with a quick release. To get that crispy skin place in boiler for a few minutes..
- Notes- can use frozen chicken, only add the water if you are using an pressure cooker, for in crockpot no need to add the water. Crockpot – cook on hi 3-4 hrs or on low for 6 hrs. Can also put potatoes and carrots or green beans in this for a one pot meal..
The result is a tender, amazing, and flavorful entree. Golden, crispy-skinned chicken with a sweet-and-savory honey sauce – what could be better? This recipe is easy enough for a weeknight, yet special enough for a holiday. And just wait until you taste the sauce. I literally eat it from the pan with the spoon.