Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings. Place the chicken wings in a plastic resealable bag and pour in the marinade. In a separate bowl, combine the BBQ sauce and the honey. Stir the cooked wings in the sauce and coat them evenly.
This is my second time doing the autoimmune protocol. If you're not sure what the autoimmune protocol is, there's loads of information out there on the internet. Basically, it is a strict eating regimen that helps your body clean out your gut, helping your autoimmune system to run properly. You can cook Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings
- You need 5 lbs of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of mustard powder.
The first time I did this. Reheat on grill before continuing.) Meanwhile, in bowl, stir together honey, garlic and soy sauce. Marinating the chicken wings overnight in a mixture of honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, and mustard powder gives these oven-baked appetizer favorites plenty of flavor. The perfect blend of sweet with some wood-fired heat.
Honey Garlic BBQ Chicken Wings instructions
- Stir all ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat, cook until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Spread chicken wings in an even layer into a shallow baking dish. Pour sauce over the wings..
- Marinate wings in fridge for one hour to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake chicken wings turning occasionally until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 90 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
These wings are seasoned with Pork & Poultry Rub, grilled and tossed in a delicious spicy honey garlic sauce for an out-of-this-world wing. Please refresh your page or try again later. They make a fantastic appetizer or game day treat, but equally they make a fab treat dinner served with a few sides. I'm totally obsessed with the barbecue sauce too. This recipe makes enough to smother the wings, with.