Baked bow-tie pasta salad. Cinabre is the Parisian Bow Ties Specialist, Supplier of the President of France. Each Bow Tie is Handmade in France. The best place for your Italian favourites.
We ship from Sicily all over the world. Tomato Pasta Salad Recipes Bow-Tie Pasta Salad Bow-Tie Pasta Salad. Amy Schrader Back to Recipe Review this recipe. You can have Baked bow-tie pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked bow-tie pasta salad
- Prepare 1 pack of bow tie pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of grilled chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of onion (neatly chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of any choice (I used colby jack).
- You need 4 tbsp of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of crushed peppercorns.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sea-salt.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
Veggies: I love pasta salad with peas! Add white onion (or swap for red or green), bell pepper (even chopped spinach works well). Homemade pasta salad is always the best, and this Bow Tie Pasta Salad recipe is just what you're looking for. Ham, cheese, peas, onions, and bell peppers add color and flavor and a delicious, creamy homemade dressing brings it all together.
Baked bow-tie pasta salad instructions
- Boil the pasta and drain well to keep aside.Pour oil over so that it doesn’t stick..
- Shallow fry the onions, broccoli and chicken with salt and peppercorns.Add in the sweet corn, spinach and alfredo sauce. Mix well..
- For layering the casserole: Brush with melted butter and evenly spread the chicken mix over it, next spread the pasta uniformly on top. Layer with the cheese evenly and spread salt and peppercorns over it..
- Bake at about 350 deg Fahrenheit for 15 min..
You'll be proud to serve this side dish at your next picnic, potluck, cookout, party, or family dinner! Cook and drain pasta, while in strainer rinse pasta with cool water. Dump drained pasta into a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss gently, adding your dressing last. You might want to reserve a little extra dressing, start with less than one cup and add it to taste depending on how you like your salad dressed!