Garlic Butter Chicken & Potatoes. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. One by one dredge in the flour (press in the flour to get an even coverage), give them a shake then place to one side.
Once cooked remove from the skillet. Make sauce: Using the same skillet, add in the garlic, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika and hot sauce. The recipe card with ingredient quantities and detailed instructions can be found at the bottom of the post. You can have Garlic Butter Chicken & Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Chicken & Potatoes
- You need 1025 g of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1025 g of Yellow Potatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Soya Sauce (Reduced Sodium).
- You need 3 Tb of Canola Oil.
- It’s 1 Tb of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 3 Tb of Salted Butter.
- You need 5 tsp of Garlic Puree.
- You need 1 tsp of Chili Pepper Flakes.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Fresh Cracked Pepper.
One: Place the chicken strips on a plate or in a bowl and add the flour, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix together and make sure every piece of chicken is coated in the seasoning. Two: Make the seasoned butter by placing the softened butter, Italian. Pan fry the chicken on a skillet, skin side down on medium heat until both sides turn crispy and golden brown.
Garlic Butter Chicken & Potatoes instructions
- In a large bowl, combine chicken strips with soy sauce, 1.5 Tb canola oil, pepper, and hot sauce. Set aside to marinate..
- Parboil potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, mix 1.5 Tb canola oil and 1.5 Tb butter..
- When butter is melted, add potatoes. Cook for about 4 minutes, stir and cook an additional 4-5 minutes until potatoes are golden and fork tender. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Keep skillet over medium heat. Add remaining 1.5 Tb butter, garlic, red chili pepper flakes, and fresh herbs. Lay chicken strips in one layer. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, until browned..
- Add potatoes to pan and heat through. Pour marinade over potatoes and stir in with chicken..
- Remove from heat and serve..
Set the chicken aside and discard the oil from the skillet. Add the melted butter and to the skillet and add the garlic and saute. Add the chicken broth, heavy whipping cream and Parmesan cheese. Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, paprika and set aside. In a small bowl mix together the butter, Italian seasoning, parsley, and garlic.