Whole Garlic Herb Chicken. Great range of pet food, hygiene products, toys & more. Free delivery with Prime Directions With fingers, carefully loosen skin around the chicken breast, leg and thigh. Combine minced parsley, rosemary, sage, thyme, salt and pepper; rub half under skin.
Rub the minced garlic over the chicken, mixing all ingredients together over the chicken and under the skin. Stuff the garlic head into the chicken cavity along with the rosemary sprigs and the squeezed lemon halve. Tie legs together with kitchen string. You can have Whole Garlic Herb Chicken using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole Garlic Herb Chicken
- You need 1 of whole chicken about 4-5 lbs.
- You need of Salt, pepper, paprika, parsley, thyme, minced onion, knorr powdered bouillon, onion powder, chicken soup base powder, Greek seasoning, garlic pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 of small sweet onion cut in half, the end off a bunch of celery, dales, EVOO, CCL,1 whole clove of garlic.
Place breast-side up into baking tray or roasting pan. Learn to make perfect super juicy garlic & herb roasted whole chicken in the oven. Quick preparation & tons of flavors with delicious gravy prepared using pan drippings. This simple herb roasted chicken will be a perfect addition to a weekend family dinner or holiday party menu.
Whole Garlic Herb Chicken step by step
- Rinse chicken, pat dry salt all around, place in warmed up crockpot & put all spices in a bowl mix together & rub chicken down with them.
- Next cut onion in half put one half at head & butt, put the celery bottom as a whole in just near top so it doesn't cook into liquid & add dale sauce now.
- Now put a few dabs of CCL (country crock light) just lay them tucked & about for juices to flow, then cover top of bird with EVOO…. Just drizzle whole top.. Mmm mmm one more salt sprinkle & pepper & garlic salt, whole garlic & cover that lid, peeps not allowed just let her rest in her bath on low for anywhere from 8 -10 hrs you can start checking it at about 6 hrs then you should knw if flavors are on… Turn off at 8 hrs & let it just rest, it may fall apart upon pick up so beware lol.
- Great served with a rice medley, mashed potatoes, gravy made from the juices left over, broccoli, corn on cob or just some great dinner rolls… Bon appetite.
Its preparation is super easy and I can confirm that it won't take a lot of your time. Pour melted butter over the chicken, and rub it under the skin and inside the cavity. Season chicken liberally on the outside and inside the cavity with salt and pepper. Place chicken breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan. The chicken thighs are pan seared until crisp and golden in colour and then smothered in a garlic and herb sauce that is loaded with flavour.