Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice. In the meantime, you'll want to season the chicken thighs with some paprika, thyme, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. We will then stir the rice into the garlic butter and place our prepared chicken thighs on top of it. Add chicken broth to the pan, cover with foil, and bake.
This oven baked Chicken and Rice recipe has captured the hearts of people all around the world! The rice absorbs the chicken juices as it cooks, adding loads of flavour. It's like cooking the rice with a homemade stock! You can cook Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice
- Prepare 250 gms of chicken thigh.
- You need 2 cups of boiled basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of soya sauce.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 5 of spring onions chopped.
- You need 1 of onion red big size chopped into 8 big pieces.
- You need 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper as required by you.
- It’s 2 of Chillies split in between.
Succulent chicken thighs with a crispy paprika flavoured skin on a bed of buttery, garlic flavoured rice combine to form this garlic chicken tray bake. This is the ideal no fuss lockdown supper the whole family will love. It cooks in half an hour and because it's made in only one dish, there's less washing up!!!! Garlic chicken thighs – hello flavor!
Garlic Chicken Thighs With Rice instructions
- Boil the basmati rice soak the excess water and spread the rice over aluminium foil to dry..
- In a plastic bowl marinate the chicken thighs with salt, pepper and chilli powder, and half of the chopped garlic and cover the bowl with cling foil for around 30-60minutes..
- In a Wok add oil and fry the marinated chicken thighs for 8 minutes each side of the thigh, until the juices start running out. After fry keep it asking in a separate bowl for later..
- In the same Wok now add the other half of the garlic along with the chillies and fry until the garlic is golden brown..
- Add fried chicken thigh and chopped onions to the Wok and toss for 2 minutes.
- Add soya sauce and toss for another 2 minutes so that the mixtures is perfectly blended..
- Now add boiled rice to the work and keep sorting and stirring for another 5 minutes on high flame until you can smell the burnt smell of rice and garlic.
- Add chopped spring onions and serve hot.
Inspired by one of our food editor's grandmother's recipes, this Lemon-Garlic Chicken and Rice sings with notes of bright, tangy citrus flavor. How to make creamy garlic Parmesan sauce. The star of this recipe is undoubtedly the creamy sauce. It all happens in one pot which is perfect for busy weeknights. Season the chicken thighs generously with salt and pepper then brown in a large, deep pan or skillet.