Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger. Discover Your City Delivery Restaurants near you. Enjoy your local restaurant favourites from the comfort of your own home. Check Out Veggie Burger on eBay.
Chopped veggies mixed with lean ground beef flavored with Savory sauce. Instructions to make Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger: Broccoli slaw it already comes shredded. Measure out your serving and then chop it up finely. You can have Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger
- You need 90/10 of ground beef (9.6 ounces used in this recipe).
- You need 1 of serving of broccoli slaw 85g.
- Prepare 1/2 of zucchini (3oz).
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper (3oz).
- It’s 3 tbsp of savory sauce Wegman's brand.
- You need of Portabella mushroom caps 1 per burger.
- Prepare of Recommended p28 bread 1 slice per burger.
- You need of Bread and butter pickles.
- It’s of Thin sliced pepper jack cheese sargento.
Instructions Grate the onion, carrot and zucchini and squeeze as much liquid out as possible (I placed the grated vegetables in a. Place all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until just combined. In a large bowl, season the beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Shred the carrots and broccoli using a box grater and add to the bowl with the beef.
Hidden Veggie Bistro Burger step by step
- Broccoli slaw it already comes shredded. Measure out your serving and then chop it up finely.
- Add to this 1/2 zucchini chop up finely.
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped finely.
- Add in ground beef this is what I had leftover from a 1 pound package.
- Mix it all together.
- Add in 3 tbsp of savory sauce this stuff is the bomb diggety for meat and vegetables.
- Combine it very well.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet. Heat oven to 375. I took the bulb out of the centers.
- Divide mix into 3 portions and stuff mushroom cap. When oven is heated bake for 25-30 minutes.
- At this point you could eat it. I'm in the mood for a burger so I put mine on a slice of toasted P28 bread.
- I added 3 bread and butter pickle slices, a tsp of savory sauce, and 2 slices of pepper jack cheese the thin sliced.
- In all I got 40g of protein out of this combo for < 500 calories and it was delicious 😋.
Mix well with a spoon or your hands and form into patties. Either pan-fry or grill until cooked. Mix it all up with your hands. Don't overmix, because it could make the cooked burgers a little tough. Next it's time to form your burger patties.