Baked bow-tie pasta salad. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil until tender yet. Ham, cheese, peas, onions, and bell peppers add color and flavor and a delicious, creamy homemade dressing brings it all together. You'll be proud to serve this side dish at your next picnic, potluck, cookout, party, or family dinner!
Add remaining ingredients and toss gently, adding your dressing last. You might want to reserve a little extra dressing, start with less than one cup and add it to taste depending on how you like your salad dressed! In a large pot of boiling water, prepare pasta until al dente. You can cook Baked bow-tie pasta salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked bow-tie pasta salad
- It’s of bow tie pasta.
- It’s of grilled chicken tenders.
- It’s of broccoli florets.
- You need of onion (neatly chopped).
- It’s of baby spinach.
- It’s of sweet corn kernels.
- Prepare of shredded cheese of any choice (I used colby jack).
- Prepare of alfredo sauce.
- It’s of crushed peppercorns.
- You need of sea-salt.
- Prepare of butter.
In a small mixing bowl or jar whisk or shake lemon juice, olive oil, mustard and minced garlic until well combined. Drain bow tie pasta and rinse with cold water to shock the noodles. In a large serving bowl, toss drained pasta with dressing, feta, cherry tomatoes and basil. The salad is a combination of bow tie pasta, fresh tomatoes, crumbled bacon, and bits of lettuce in a delicious ranch dressing.
Baked bow-tie pasta salad instructions
- Boil the pasta and drain well to keep aside.Pour oil over so that it doesn’t stick..
- Shallow fry the onions, broccoli and chicken with salt and peppercorns.Add in the sweet corn, spinach and alfredo sauce. Mix well..
- For layering the casserole: Brush with melted butter and evenly spread the chicken mix over it, next spread the pasta uniformly on top. Layer with the cheese evenly and spread salt and peppercorns over it..
- Bake at about 350 deg Fahrenheit for 15 min..
Place in a large bowl; add the crab, shrimp, celery, onions and green pepper. In another bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt, dill and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Rinse pasta under cold water, and drain pasta well. In a large bowl mix together, the sweetened condensed milk, mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, buttermilk, salt and pepper.