Bill's Beef Jerky. Pick Your Flavours & Build Your Box. Fill Your Cart With Color today! This is high in protein, low in carbs, it's all in the name, good ol' Fashion Style.
Wild Bill's Beef Jerky is made from uniform slices of USDA top rounds. First marinated, then hand strung and slow smoked to greatness in a real smokehouse. Buffalo Bills Beef Jerky and Premium Snacks Honest snacks made with real meat and no filler. You can have Bill's Beef Jerky using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bill's Beef Jerky
- You need of (3-4) Lbs Rump Roast (Bottom or Top Round works also) Slice Thin.
- It’s of (1) Bottle Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of (2) Tbsp Teriyaki Sauce.
- You need of (1) Cup Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of (1) Tbsp Pepper.
- You need of (3) Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of (1/4) Tsp Cayenne Pepper.
In all the flavors you love. That's what you'll find here at Buffalo Bills. WE WILL NOT BE PICKING WINNERS FROM THIS PAGE. Bill's Beef Jerky "Solid price for high quality jerky.
Bill's Beef Jerky instructions
- Mix everything but the meat well, in a bowl..
- Place sliced meat into a 1 gallon zip lock bag. PS trim fat to your preference, if you are storeing it longer than a week or so you may want to trim most the fat off for longevity..
- Pour liquid Sauce mixture into zip lock bag with meat..
- Mix/Coat the meat well. Let sit in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours. It's best to let sit 24 hours, it all depends on the time you have..
- Place jerky slices in dehydrator, set temp between 125 to 138 depending on how thick the jerky is..
- Dehydrate anywhere from 20 to 24 hours..
- Take out and place into a clean paper bag and seal/fold top close. I prefer the texture of the jerky better this way. Plastic seems to make it very rubbery..
- Let rest 6 hours..
This place has been here for years. It's located right on the corner of river rd and Venice rd. There's a little parking lot there. The sweet hot is amazing." Billy Franks makes the best beef, pork, turkey & vegan jerky in the UK. Our award-winning flavours are made using the best British grass-fed beef, free-range turkey and outdoor-reared pork.