Chicken Parmesan Pizza. Try The All New Pop'N Chicken From Domino's Perfect For Dipping. Bite-Sized Chicken Lightly Seasoned With A Crispy Coating Served With BBQ Dip. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy.
In a food processor, add the chicken, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika, and pulse until thoroughly combined, with no large chunks. Fold over the excess saran wrap on top, and press it into a flat shape. So, how to make Chicken Parmesan Pizza? You can have Chicken Parmesan Pizza using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pizza
- Prepare 1 of FOR PIZZA BASE.
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- It’s 1 large of egg, beaten.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded fontina cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 small of onion, minced.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- It’s 3/4 cup of marinara sauce, your favorite or my recipe, listed below.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- You need 10 slice of of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of italian dry seasoning blend.
Chicken parmesan pizza style is a giant golden fried chicken patty topped with tomato sauce and cheese. Drizzled with spicy hot honey this version of chicken parm will have you wishing you made more. Chicken Parmesan Pizza Style has been on my brain lately. Apparently Cheesecake Factory's chicken parmesan pizza style is quite popular.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza instructions
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, spray foil well with non stick spray.preheat oven to 425..
- In a small skillet heat olive oil, add onion and garlic and cook gently until soft, but not brown. Cool to room temperature..
- In a large bowl combine ground chicken with all pizza base ingredients including cooled onion/garlic mixture. . Mix well but gently to combine all ingredients. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into a 10 inch circle..
- Bake 20 minutes, remove from oven.Top pizza base with marinara sauce, then cover sauce with cheese, sprinkle italian seasoning evenly over cheese, finally add pepperoni, retun to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes more. Slice into wedges and serve. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- This makes a great lumch or light dinner. It:s also a nice appetizer cut into small wedges!.
Spray prepared baking sheet cooking spray. You can use any leftover chicken, but I prefer to make some breaded chicken to keep with the chicken Parmesan theme. And I am ALL ABOUT making as much as I can in advance, so whip up the breaded chicken, sauce, and even the pizza crust the day before. Then when it is go-time, just get everything on the pizza and you will have it ready in minutes. This is especially helpful during these dinner.