Badaam kheer. Badam Kheer is a deliciously creamy and rich almond pudding, which is popularly served during. This Kheer is also a favorite because it has the ingredients which are always available in my pantry, and. Soak the badam in enough water.
A sweet and creamy textured sweet dish, Badam Kheer (Almond Kheer) is a popular and delicious North Indian dessert recipe made with milk and smoothly grounded almonds. With a rich divine taste, this kheer recipe has high-energy quotient and is very nutritious. They can also be soaked in hot water to reduce the soaking time. You can cook Badaam kheer using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Badaam kheer
- It’s 1 bowl of basmati rice white soaked for 3 hour.
- It’s 5 glasses of whole milk.
- You need 2 glass of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamom crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds crushed.
- It’s 3-4 cloves of black or laung.
- You need 5 scoop of sugar or less or more according to dietary.
- You need 10-12 pieces of almond soaked.
While the milk boils, peel the skin of almonds and add them. Remove the skin of the almonds and grind to a fine paste. For more recipes related to Badam Kheer checkout Badam Payasam, Badam Pista Kulfi, Almond Bar, Nut Chikki Munchies. You can also find more Desserts recipes like Paan Popsicles Yogurt And Chiku Ice Cream Melon In White Wine Syrup Mini Double Chocolate Truffle Cake Coming to the recipe, badam kheer, it is a very simple payasam which is easy to make using very few ingredients.
Badaam kheer instructions
- First soak the rice for 3 hour.
- Now boil it in water and put all the ingredients but not sugar.
- Now after boiling rice add luke warm milk.
- Stir the mixture at very low flame and check every after two minutes.
- Stir until rice mixed with milk and show like a thick upper layer at milk.
- You can add more warm milk constantly but dont make too much thick bcuz it will become more thick when it cooled down.
- In the very end add sugar and soaked peeled off almonds after crushing the almonds.
- Some people add saffron too its optional.
- Yummy and really super delicious dish is ready.
The badam (almonds) as such gives a richness to the payasam. Badaam Anjeer ki Kheer / Almonds Figs Pudding. Celebrate Father's Day with DFT Team with healthier and diabetes friendly desserts, this week. I enjoyed this week's theme particularly. Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine through the British.