Steak stir fry salad. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Low Prices on Stir Fry Cooking Cook and stir the steak and the marinade in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the bell pepper, onion, green onion, ginger, and serrano pepper.
Steak stir fry salad is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. You can have Steak stir fry salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak stir fry salad
- You need 3/4 lb of Thin Round steak.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion.
- It’s 1 medium of Banana pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of Chopped bacon.
- Prepare dash of Ground pepper.
- You need dash of Basil.
- Prepare pinch of Crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/3 head of Lettuce.
Steak stir fry salad is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful. Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat. One thing that some of you may already.
Steak stir fry salad step by step
- Cut steak into thin strips and finely chop bacon.
- Chop the bananna peppers, onion and potatos into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients into frying pan on medium heat with oliver oil.
- Stir occasionally.
- When finished cooking add contents into lettuce and serve.
- Can also substitute steak with boneless chicken.
Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate & cover with foil to keep warm. In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce and garlic. Lay the beef slices in the sauce and turn several times to coat. For the herb salad, mix the coriander leaves, parsley leaves, lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil and seasoning.