Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Ingredients of Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak Prepare of Steak Chaliapin style. Prepare of Stir-fried onions for toppings.
Ingredients of Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak It's of Steak Chaliapin style. It's of Stir-fried onions for toppings. Here is how you cook that. You can have Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak
- You need of Steak Chaliapin style.
- You need 2 of pieces Steak.
- Prepare 1 of Grated onion.
- You need 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Stir-fried onions for toppings.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (sliced).
- It’s 1/2 of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley (minced).
- Prepare of Vegetables to serve on the side.
- You need 1 of Broccoli, Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Radish, Zucchini, Mushroom, etc..
- It’s 1 of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need of Red Wine Sauce (Refer to other recipe).
- It’s 1 of Steak sauce from a French restaurant.
Ingredients of Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak It's of Steak Chaliapin style. Steps to make Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak: These are the general instructions. Take out the steak, wipe off the. Heat the red wine sauce and finish.
Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak step by step
- These are the general instructions. Marinate the meat (over 8 hours). Stir-fry onions. Take out the steak, wipe off the sauce and grill..
- Stir-fry the side vegetables. Heat the red wine sauce and finish. Arrange on plate..
- Make the red wine sauce beforehand. (You can store it up to 1 week.) You'll make it by cooking it for about an hour..
- Marinate the steak. Grate onions and garlic..
- Pour 1/2 of the grated ingredients below the steak, and the other 1/2 on top. Make sure the meat is covered well..
- Cover with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for about 8 hours-1 day. The meat will change color as time passes, but it becomes tender..
- Now onto stir-fry onions. Stir fry butter, carrots and sliced onions..
- Cook on low heat for about 20 minutes, season with salt and place on a separate dish..
- Take out the marinated steak and wipe it well using something like a paper towel. Wipe off well because the onions tend to burn easily..
- Season it with salt and pepper then grill..
- This steak will burn easier than your normal steak. If the heat seems too strong, cook on medium-low heat (adjust accordingly so that water isn't flying out of the pan)..
- If one side of the steak has browned, cook the other side as well..
- Once the steak has browned, place it on a net. Let it sit for 1 minute and place it back into the frying pan. Repeat this step 2-3 times..
- Once it has browned enough, wipe the frying pan while letting the steak sit on the pan..
- Take the meat off the pan and lightly wipe. Cook wine sauce and season with butter, salt and pepper. Stop the heat when it thickens..
- Cut the side dish vegetables into rounds, squares or triangles. Heat the oil and stir fry. Season with salt (boil the broccoli)..
- Serve on dish. Slice the steak once diagonally..
- Take the piece on the left and place it on the bottom. Take the piece on the right and let it stand facing up..
- Place the stir-fried onions on top of the steak, arrange the side vegetables, and pour wine sauce using a spoon. Add parsley if you'd like..
- You can place the vegetables on one side or arrange it around the steak like in the picture. Either way, you can make a beautiful arrangement..
Instructions to make Chaliapin-Style Beef Steak: These are the general instructions. Take out the steak, wipe off the sauce and grill. Heat the red wine sauce and finish. Instructions to make Beef Steak, Chaliapin Style: Sprinkle the ingredients marked with ♦ over the steak, and place in a plastic bag. Add the ingredients marked with ♢ and.