Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online.
Slowly whisk in sesame oil; set aside. Add lemon juice, vinegar, pepper, and mustard; whisk. Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap. You can cook Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken
- It’s of For marinade:.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of large clove pressed garlic.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare Dash of red pepper flakes or squeeze of sriracha.
- Prepare of Reserve marinade.
- It’s of Add 2 tablespoons Valley Brook Farms LLC Orange Marmalade.
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
How to Make Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken and Vegetables. Add lemon juice, vinegar, pepper and mustard; whisk. slowly whisk in sesame oil; set aside. Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap; pound with a meat. Instructions First cut the boneless, skinless chicken breast into pieces.
Grilled Orange Sesame Chicken instructions
- Mix marinade ingredients and put chicken breasts with marinade into bowl or ziplock bag. Let marinade for 30 minutes or up to an hour..
- Get the grill hot to medium high heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Take reserved marinade and put in a saucepan, Add the Valley Brook Farms LLC Orange Marmalade and bring mixture to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside..
- Salt and pepper both sides of the chicken and put on hot grill. Grill on one side for about 5 minutes then flip, brush with reserved cooked marinade and cook chicken 5 or 6 more minutes, flip again and baste with glaze..
- Remove from grill, baste again and top with toasted sesame seeds. Delicious with rice, grilled or sauteed vegetables like sweet peppers or broccoli. Garnish with cilantro or chopped scallions.
Make the orange chicken marinade by mixing together pulp free orange juice concentrate, soy sauce and olive oil. Put the pieces of chicken on skewers. Dip a paper towel in olive oil and use tongs to lightly brush. Directions In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients. Drain and discard marinade from chicken.