Jenny's Hamburger Pie. Mix or mash however you like. set aside. brown beef on skillet. drain fat and place in bottom of glass baking pan. Rabbit is a flavourful, low-fat protein that is excellent alternative to chicken night after night. This pie is an (almost) authentic version of the one Jenny made for Jamie.
This wonderful meal-in-one dish is a great way to make the most of ground beef. Each bite give meat, vegetables and potato – and old fashioned recipe that's. You can order from our pie menu or from our Party Provisions menu below. You can have Jenny's Hamburger Pie using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jenny's Hamburger Pie
- Prepare 1 1/2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 Pkg. of Any Flavor Stuffing Mix (I used Cornbread).
- You need 1 of Lg. Egg.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of A1 Steak Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of Yellow Onion, minced.
- You need 1 tsp. of All-purpose Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 4-5 of Lg. Russet Potatoes, peeled washed and cubed.
- You need of 3Tbsps. Butter.
- Prepare 4-6 of Tbsps. Milk.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of All-purpose Seasoning.
- You need 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 (15 oz.) of Can French Style Green Beans, drained.
Pies & Happiness, Jeni, Angie & Jean. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jennie S Sweetie Pies locations in Vandergrift, PA. Cook onion in oil until soft. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Jenny's Hamburger Pie instructions
- Preheat your oven to 425°F..
- In a large pot add the cubed potatoes. Fill with enough water, half way full. Bring to a boil. Add 1tsp. Salt. Turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are fork tender. Drain the water. Add potatoes back into pot. Smash with potato masher. Add 3Tbsps. Butter and enough milk to make potatoes thick but creamy. Set aside..
- Spray a 13X9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl add the ground beef, stuffing mix, minced onion, ketchup, steak sauce, egg, salt, pepper, and all-purpose seasoning. Mix with clean hands til thoroughly combined. Add to sprayed baking dish. Spread out evenly..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread the can of green beans evenly over top of meat mixture. Then spread the mashed potatoes evenly over the green beans. Top the mashed potatoes with a sprinkling more of the All-purpose Seasoning. Then Top that with the shredded cheddar cheese. Add the baking dish back into the oven and finish baking for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately..
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cheese. In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk and biscuit mix just until combined. Click the link below if you want to donate to PBJ!http. Instructions: Place flour, yeast, sugar & salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir in milk, followed by oil and egg.