Amazing Pecan Coffee Cake. Buy & experience our exceptional high quality coffees from around the world. Smooth, Full-Bodied Coffee For Mindful Drinking. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
Bake this indulgent coffee and pecan cake for an irresistible twist on a traditional teatime bake. Fluffy coffee and pecan sponges are sandwiched with creamy coffee mascarpone icing for the perfect afternoon tea treat. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. You can have Amazing Pecan Coffee Cake using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing Pecan Coffee Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- It’s 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of White Suger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 medium of Eggs.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Pecans.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown Suger.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter melted.
- It’s of Yeilds.
- Prepare 1 medium of 9×13 inch pan.
Make the topping: In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Add the butter and, using your fingertips, pinch the ingredients together. Learn how to cook great Amazing pecan coffee cake. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Amazing pecan coffee cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Amazing Pecan Coffee Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13 inch pan with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with vegetable oil or cooking spray..
- Shift together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl cream the butter until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the sour cream and then the sugar.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time and then stir in the vanilla extract.
- By hand fold in the flour mixture, mixing just until incorporated.
- batter into prepared pan but do not set into the oven.
- To make the Pecan topping: In a medium bowl mix together the brown sugar, pecans, and ground cinnamon.
- Stir in the melted butter until crumbly and then sprinkle over the batter in pan.
- Bake into the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes then turn out into a wire rack and remove foil.
Get one of our Amazing pecan coffee cake recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. My mother-in-law actually asked for this recipe. now THAT'S saying something. Pecan and cinnamon streusel coffee cake. Debbie Major's version is a butter-rich vanilla cake with cinnamon and pecan streusel running through the centre and scattered on top. The VERY Best Coffee Cake Recipe ever is moist and buttery, with a cinnamon sugar layer in the middle topped with crumb topping and a sweet glaze icing.