Grilled Cajun chicken sandwich 🌶. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. From big brands to your local favourites, order the Grill food you love on Deliveroo!
Top with roasted or fresh red sweet pepper strips, lettuce, and bun tops. To cook by direct grill method: Arrange chicken on a grill rack. Grilled Cajun Chicken Sandwiches are deliciously spicy with a crispy, blackened crust that forms around the juicy, tender chicken breast when seared over high heat. You can cook Grilled Cajun chicken sandwich 🌶 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Cajun chicken sandwich 🌶
- It’s 1 of large chicken breast (sliced in half to thin and make two patties).
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s of Tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- It’s of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 2 of brioche buns toasted.
Then you sandwich the chicken between soft, toasted buns with cool and crispy lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions for a fabulous alternative to your standard burger fare! Grilled Cajun Chicken Sandwich Grilled Cajun Chicken Sandwich. Grilled chicken sandwiches are the perfect summer meal topped with your favorite sandwich toppings. The chicken is tender and juicy with a spicy flavor by being seasoned with Cajun seasoning.
Grilled Cajun chicken sandwich 🌶 step by step
- Wash and season your chicken breasts after slicing them. Season both sides with all spices and either grill or pan fry in a tablespoon of oil..
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning in the mayo and spread on the bun and top with lettuce and tomato..
The chicken is so quick and easy to prepare, and you can cook it on either an indoor or outdoor grill. Serve this tasty sandwich with your favorite chips for a easy summer meal. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Serve on rolls with tomato and lettuce. Working from center to edges, pound lightly with the flat side of Brush with oil; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.