Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe. Brocóli A La Mexicana or Mexican Style Broccoli In Mexican cuisine when you see a dish that has " a la mexicana " in it's title it simply means Mexican style. More specifically it denotes that green chilies, white onions and red tomatoes were used in it's preparation. In a large bowl, combine broccoli, all seasonings, and oil.
Chicken scrumptious Mexican style Unilever UK. Luxurious Three Cheese Sauce Unilever UK. cauliflower. While the garlic is roasting bring a large pot of water to the boil (large enough to hold the broccoli). You can cook Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe
- It’s 1 cup of precooked or chilled white rice.
- You need 100 gm of minced/ground beef.
- You need 1 pc of blanched broccoli.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of tsb sesame oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need of Dark soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of tsb vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of White pepper.
- It’s of Black pepper.
In a large bowl, add broccoli, olive oil, chili garlic sauce, salt and lime juice. Toss together to fully coat the broccoli. Transfer to a baking sheet and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy clean-up.
Mexican Broccoli & ground beef rice#my unique rice recipe instructions
- Gather your ingredients together.
- In medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil in a wok, add minced meat and cook for about 2 minutes. Stir while it cooks and break the bigger chunks.
- Add salt to taste. Then add broccoli. Put some soy sauce and stir evenly carefully not to overcook..
- Add garlic and saute for about 4 minutes till crispy and remove from the heat and transfer to another pan..
- In a small bowl, beat the egg, black pepper and salt and cook till ready and put aside. Shred the egg into small pieces.
- In the same wok, heat sesame oil in low heat, add rice and some soy sauce and stir evenly.
- Add the beef and broccoli into the rice and saute for 3 minutes. Add the shredded egg and saute again for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and serve when hot. Garnish as desired.
In a large bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic, chipotle chili peppers, honey and salt and mix well. This increase in broccoli volume has resulted in a decrease in the price paid at the border in recent years. This Cilantro Lime Broccoli Slaw is a tasty side dish to accompany any Mexican inspired meal. Pre-packaged shredded broccoli, carrots, red cabbage are tossed with jalapeño, lime, red onion, and red bell pepper for a refreshing side salad. Mexican food, especially of the Tex-Mex variety, is one of my favorite foods to eat.