Glazed Blueberry Coffee Cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Spread The Joy of Speciality Coffee. Taking your prepared cake pan and pour half of the cake mixture in.
Mix buttermilk, melted butter, egg and vanilla until smooth. Then spread remaining blueberry mixture on top, avoiding the edges. Drizzle over warm coffee cake and serve. (This recipe was taken. You can have Glazed Blueberry Coffee Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Glazed Blueberry Coffee Cake
- It’s 18 1/4 oz of box of blueberry muffin mix (the kind that has real blueberries in a small can included in the box)..
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blueberry preserves or jelly.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vanilla or cream cheese frosting.
Make the lemon glaze: while cake is cooling, make the glaze. Whisk together the powdered sugar with lemon juice until a thin (but not watery) glaze forms. Once the cake has cooled to room temperature, drizzle with the lemon glaze. Toss blueberries with remaining tablespoon flour to coat.
Glazed Blueberry Coffee Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375º. Grease a 9" round cake pan..
- Rinse and drain blueberries..
- Combine muffin mix, sour cream, milk, and eggs in medium bowl. Stir until ingredients are moistened. Spread half the batter in the pan..
- Mix blueberries and jelly in a small bowl. Spread half of the mixture on top of the batter. Spread remaining batter over blueberry mixture. Then spread remaining blueberry mixture on top, avoiding the edges..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown..
- For glaze, microwave frosting for about 15 seconds. Stir until smooth and then drizzle over cake..
How to make blueberry coffee cake: Mix together the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt for the streusel in a medium bowl. Stir in the melted butter until all is moistened. Blueberry Crumb Coffee Cake with Lemon Glaze. Cut in butter with fork until crumbly. How To Make Blueberry Coffee Cake To begin, make the streusel topping by combining the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl.