Easy Grilled Chicken. Enjoy grilled chicken breasts, marinated kebab skewers, burgers and more with our range of delicious recipes. Serve with fresh salads, rice, flatbreads and much more. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are marinated in olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and then grilled to perfection in this Mediterranean chicken salad recipe.
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired. Heat your grill to medium high (you can use a grill pan inside if you prefer) and oil the grate with a paper towel. You can cook Easy Grilled Chicken using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Grilled Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken Seasoning.
- You need of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Mixed Dried Italian Herbs (I uses McCormick's brand).
- You need of Paprika Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetables.
- It’s of Vegetables of your choice.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Water.
Combine the olive oil, salt, garlic powder, pepper and paprika in a small bowl. Then rub over both sides of the chicken. This seals the juices in keeping your chicken breasts nice and moist. The higher heat gives a nice sear adding the char from the barbecue that we all love so much!
Easy Grilled Chicken instructions
- Tenderize the chicken breast, alternatively cut the chicken breast in half horizontally to make it even thickness throughout the whole piece..
- Rub olive oil on both side, then sprinkle the seasoning on both side of the meat, leave for at least 15 mins for the flavor to work into the meat for that slight but not overpowering marination..
- Cut your veges and put into a large bowl, fill about 1/3 of the bowl with water and cover the top loosely with another a plate, microwave on high for 2 mins, take it out, stir it and pop it back in for another 2 minutes. Pour away remaining water in the bowl when done, sprinkle pepper and salt and it's ready to serve..
- Next, grilled chicken over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on both side, depending on the thickness of your chicken..
Boneless chicken breasts are very lean and can dry out easily if overcooked so be sure not to overcook. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, herbs of your choice, paprika, salt and pepper then pour over chicken thighs. This easy grilled chicken recipe with the most delicious vegetables ticks all the boxes for a perfect family meal. Easy, healthy and totally delicious with a simple marinade to give the chicken and vegetables a big boost of yum! This recipe works as well on an outdoor grill as it does in a griddle pan on the stove.