My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Grilled chicken is a classic in every barbecue. In this recipe we use our rub, featured in a previous post to give it a tasty twist.
If your grill only has one zone (or burner) then turn it on to medium-low heat. Place your chicken on the grill (over the burner that is off) skin side up. In a small bowl, stir together paprika, chili powder, cumin, thyme, salt, garlic powder and pepper. You can have My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken
- You need 4 of Chicken Cuts.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of My Grilling Spot Rub.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare To Taste of Black Pepper.
Place the chicken thighs in a large bowl, sprinkle the spice mixture over the chicken and toss to coat. Add the Soy and Chives mix. Mix everything making sure the fat does not separate from the meat. Brush both sides of chicken evenly with oil; rub with garlic.
My Grilling Spot Rubbed Chicken instructions
- Wash the Chicken with plenty of water. Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste..
- Add 3 tablespoons of My Grilling Spot Rub. You can watch the full recipe for the Rub in a previous post at My Grilling Spot In Cookpad..
- Mix well and let it rest in the fridge for at least on hour. It is better if you can leave it overnight..
- Grill the chicken for 30 min on each side at low heat..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over chicken; coat with cooking spray. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Barbecued chicken usually has a sweet tang, so use brown sugar as the base for your rub. Mix in salt, paprika, pepper, cumin, onion and garlic powder, and cayenne pepper to give your rub more depth of flavor. Adjust the ratios of the rub you're making so it's as sweet or tangy as you want it.