Santa Fe Grilled Chicken. Don't miss your chance to buy at a low price! Check Out Crock Pot Recipe on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Remove the chicken from the lime juice (discard lime juice) and season with salt and pepper to taste. Lots of homemade chili-herb mayo oozing between crisp, warm bread and pepper Jack cheese melting its way into slices of juicy chicken breast—this warm grilled chicken sandwich is so good that the word "sandwich" can't even contain it. It should be called a saaaaandwichlisdkxdkttee. You can cook Santa Fe Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Santa Fe Grilled Chicken
- You need 4 of skinless chicken breast filleted.
- It’s to taste of pepper, garlic powder, and seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh Salsa.
- It’s 4 of small sweet tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need of hand full of cilantro.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of salt, pepper, & garlic powder.
Sprinkle chicken legs with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Brush chicken legs generously with sauce, turning to coat evenly. Whisk together all ingredients except chicken.
Santa Fe Grilled Chicken instructions
- In a food processor place tomatoes, garlic, onion and garlic and blend. Add salt, pepper, garlic salt, and lemon juice. Place in a small bowl and set aside..
- Preheat grill, fillet chicken breast and season to taste..
- Melt butter and pour on chicken breast and place on grill. Cook on grill 4 to 5 minutes then turn over for another 4 to 5 minutes or till done. Place cheese on chicken till melted..
- Place on a plate and add fresh salsa on top. Enjoy!!!.
Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan and pour the marinade over the top. Preheat a gas grill to medium-high heat. Make the sauce by combining the mayo, paprika, cayenne, curry powder, and salt in a bowl and mixing it up. Actual time will depend on the thickness of your meat. Mix all of the marinade ingredients in a large bowl or a zipper bag.