Pepper Steak Roll Ups. No sign up required for a quote. Simply tell us where it's going and we'll do the rest. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Place the steak in a large shallow bowl then cover with olive oil, steak sauce, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Toss the steak to cover with sauce and spices. How to Make Pepper Steak roll ups. You can have Pepper Steak Roll Ups using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper Steak Roll Ups
- Prepare of BEEF ROLLS AND SAUCE.
- Prepare 2 lb of beef top round slices 1/4 inch tnick.
- Prepare 5 of fresh Italian sweet peppers.
- You need 1 of medium onion, cnopped.
- It’s 4 of cloves of garlic, .minced.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Italian 4 cheese itaIian blend in one piece.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- You need 1 of 14 ounce can diced tomatos with their juices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning spice blend.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce such as Franks brand.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of DREDGING MIXTURE FOR BEEF ROLLS.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of romano cheese, grated.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoming spice blend.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need of grated romano cheese.
Arrange peppers and onions horizontally on the steaks. Starting at the narrow end of each steak roll up jelly roll style and tie with the butcher twine. Place in a shallow dish and pour half of the teriyaki sauce over the rolled up steak. This is a simple braised beef roll dish.
Pepper Steak Roll Ups step by step
- ROAST PEPPERS.
- Preheat oven to 450 line a baking sheet with foil. Place peppers on baking sheet..
- Roast until.tender and brown in spots, turning once about 15 to 20 minutes. Cool enough to handle then remove stems, seeds and any easy to remove skin.
- MAKE PEPPER STEAK ROLLS.
- Lay beef strips flat on work surface, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Lay a strip of roasted pepper to cover beef.
- Cut cheese info lengths to have 1 log sized piece for each beef roll. Lay cheese on one end and roll up and secure worn a toothpick.
- Combine all dredging ingredients in a bowl.
- Place beef rolls in dredging mixture one by one go lightly coat.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Brown rolls on all sides and remove to a plate as done.
- After all rolls are browned and removed from skillet add onions and garlic and soften 1 minutes then add the wine and deglaze pan scrapping any browned bits, when wine is almost gone add broth. I then transferred this liquid to a deeper pan, I used a dutch oven.
- Add the remaining beef roll and sauce ingredients, mix and bring to a simmer. Add beef rolls, cover and cook on low for about 1 1/2 hours until rolls are very tender but still intact.
- Garnish with parsley and grated romano cheese. Serve with pasta, mashed potatoes, rice or crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce.
The cheese from the rolls flavors the meat and sauce to make a deliciously creamy tlmato/ broth based sauce. Season with salt and pepper if you wish. Roll them tightly then using a toothpick, secure the end so the rolls don't come apart. In a small bowl, combine the next eight ingredients. Wrap steak around vegetables and secure with a toothpick.