Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken. Using Locally Sourced Seasonal Ingredients, It's Live, Raw & Naturally Fermented. Kombucha Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online!
Mix everything but chicken and bbq sauce together in a big bowl. Toss chicken on a hot bbq grill. Here is how you achieve it. You can have Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken
- It’s 1 of grill mates garlic, herb, wine marinade.
- Prepare 1 of grill mates tomato, garlic & basil marinade.
- Prepare 1 bottle of kombucha.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Bbq sauce, as needed, to taste, optional.
- Prepare 4 lbs of chicken.
Pour marinade over chicken and place in a zip-lock bag. Squeeze out as much air as possible and seal. You can cook Kombucha Bombass Grilled. I love to cook but when im ailing the kitchen force is not with me so heres a too easy grilled chicken.
Kombucha Bombass Grilled Chicken step by step
- Mix everything but chicken and bbq sauce together in a big bowl.
- Add chicken, covering all sides.
- Marinade in fridge 2 hours.
- Toss chicken on a hot bbq grill.
- Brush some bbq sauce on chicken.
- Turn when needed, brush bbq sauce on again.
- Repeat step 6 til cooked and serve.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, kombucha bombass grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.