Larry's Green Bean Casserole. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Ingredients of Larry's Green Bean Casserole.
I developed this recipe, longing for a 'no cans' version of the classic dish. I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! Former film actress Áine is a vegan food and fashion blogger. You can have Larry's Green Bean Casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Larry's Green Bean Casserole
- You need 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 can of French cut green beans.
- You need 1 packages of fried onion strings.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of browned mild sausage or beef.
She has recently published a new book Cook Share Eat Vegan: Delicious plant-based recipes for Everyone. On many tables across America this Thanksgiving will be a steaming dish of the traditional green bean casserole. We will be closed Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving so you only have today and tomorrow to get your Thanksgiving ingredients! Add the prepared green beans to a slow cooker.
Larry's Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In casserole dish mix green beans, meat, soup, and half package of onion strings together.
- Cover top with remaining onion strings.
- Cover and bake at 350 about 40 minutes.
- Uncover for last 10 minutes of baking.
- Ready to serve.
Pour the sauce over the beans and stir to mix. Spread in an even layer and cover with lid. When the green beans are bubbling and hot, reduce the heat to WARM or sprinkle with fried onions and. Make sure to seal in an airtight container. This can either be a lid to your casserole dish or a good seal with plastic wrap.