Amazing French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus. Check Out French Dip on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Remove meat and slice along the grain or you can shred the meat.
Ingredients for French Dip Sandwiches Let's start with the beef: we used a tri tip since this cut of meat doesn't have a ton of fat and works great for the au jus! You'll also need low sodium soy sauce, water, beef bouillon cubes, Worcestershire sauce, ground black pepper, garlic powder, chives and an onion. While the au jus is boiling, place french rolls on a rimmed baking sheet and lightly spread butter on both the inside halves, leaving the sandwich rolls open. You can have Amazing French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus
- You need 1 of 12oz bottle dark beer.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 lb of beef roast (rump or top round).
- You need 1 tbsp of beef bouillion (i like the better than bouillion).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of lawry's season salt.
- Prepare of additional items.
- It’s 1 of French rolls or any type hard crusty rolls you prefer. You will need 6-8 depending on how u make them..
- It’s 1 of If you would like cheese use what you prefer..
Place under the broiler to lightly toast for just a minute or two, rotating and moving the pan to help the bread toast evenly. Remove from under the broiler and set aside. We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to amazing french dip sandwiches with au jus recipe. Here is how you do it.
Amazing French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus step by step
- Trim extra fat from roast and put in crock pot. Add remaining ingredients and cook on low setting for 8-10 hours. (The longer you cook it the better it is).
- Once roast is done, butter your rolls and place on a baking sheet. Put into a 350°F oven for about 10 minutes or until toasted..
- Remove meat and slice along the grain or you can shred the meat. Add meat to toasted rolls and top with cheese if desired. If adding cheese place back into oven on broil just until cheese melts..
- Serve sandwiches hot with au jus sauce..
- Tips: You may substitute beef broth for the water and beef bouillion. Also I like to flip my roast about half way thru cooking, you don't need to..
This sandwich did not originate in France, but gets its name from the type of bread it is served on. You can use whatever type of bread you like, but I like to use a crusty, hearty bread that will hold up when you dip the sandwich in the au jus. Amazing French Dip Sandwiches with Au Jus instructions. Trim extra fat from roast and put in crock pot. Once roast is done, butter your rolls and place on a baking sheet.