Chicken pot pie. Low Prices on Chicken Pot Pie Dish. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Find Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. Peel and roughly chop the onions, adding them to the larger pan as you go.
Turn the heat right up, add the flour and keep stirring for a couple of minutes before adding the sherry or wine. Once thickened, add the stock and. First, pour the cider into a medium saucepan, along with the carrots, bay leaf, sprig of thyme and some salt and freshly milled black pepper. You can have Chicken pot pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie
- It’s 2-3 of chicken breast, or rotisserie chicken pulled apart.
- You need 1 bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits.
- It’s 1 can of Cresent roll or any baking crust of your choice.
Put the chicken, stock, onion, celery, and lemon zest into a large saucepan. Remove the vegetables from the liquid and set aside. This Creamy Chicken pot pie with puff pastry and vegetables is comfort food bliss! Read on to find out how to ensure you don't get a soggy bottom!
Chicken pot pie instructions
- I first took the Cresent roll dough and lined the dish with it, placed in oven and cooked as directed, once done i set it aside..
- Mix shredded chicken, frozen mixed vegetables, cans of soup and salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the chicken mixture is warmed up and smooth, pour into the shell you set aside..
- Next open your can of biscuits, (I used flaky biscuits) but any will do. Place the biscuits on top of the mixture..
- Place in oven on the temperature on your biscuit package and bake..
I could literally eat it by the ladle full. In fact, I do by the ladle – in the form of my chicken pot pie soup – one of my absolute. Chicken pie filling can be frozen for up to three months. Add pastry to the defrosted filling and bake until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is piping hot. Turn up the heat and add the chicken, frying until golden but not fully cooked.