Venison Swiss Pepper Steak. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Unfortunately there were a few tough pieces but that wasn't the recipes fault.
Venison can be tricky to prepare well. This recipe is chock full of veggies, meat, and gravy making it a tasty and tender stove top recipe. Venison Swiss Steak – get a super tender result with. You can have Venison Swiss Pepper Steak using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Venison Swiss Pepper Steak
- It’s 4 of , One pound, Deer (Venison), Round Steaks.
- Prepare 3 of large Green Mangoes, hulled and rough chop.
- You need 2 of large white onions, half moon slice.
- It’s 4 of green chiles from the garden.
- You need 2 cans of classic stewed tomatoes, juice snd all.
- Prepare 1 packet of Swiss Steak seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Fresh pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of water.
- It’s 1/2 can of beer.
- You need 3 of tsps. Corn starch.
Venison Pepper Steak recipe: Try this Venison Pepper Steak recipe, or contribute your own. Venison Pepper Steak Recipe. by CookEatShare Cookbook. Saute/fry till browned the venison, peppers, celery, onions, garlic and mushrooms in butter. So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food venison swiss pepper steak recipe.
Venison Swiss Pepper Steak instructions
- Assemble Deer Roundsteaks: 4 of them. Chopped peppers and onions..
- Add everything together in a low crockpot. I did mine 5 hours low, extracted some juice, turned it to high on the crockpot. Let the juice cool and added the cornstarch slurry back on high. Still going on high. Serve over minute rice. So far, five on low, high on six..
Add everything together in a low crockpot. Salt, pepper, and garlic powder both sides of the steaks. Put enough vegetable oil in the bottom of your dutch oven to cover it, and heat it on the stove on medium. Dust both sides of the steaks in flour, and sear both sides in the dutch oven. Don't crowd them – if the steaks are large, do one at a time.