Olive bread easy and delicious. Tear olives with your fingers (you can chop them up, if you'd prefer to) and add to the dough and mix well. Using your finger, make a dip in the dough and pour in the water and oil. Olive bread easy and delicious Cookpad Greece Greece.
Combine the first six ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer. Use a spatula to roughly combine the ingredients. French Olive Bread, looks beautiful, smells great, tastes amazing, but the best part for a house wife with many chores, is that this bread is so easy to make. You can cook Olive bread easy and delicious using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Olive bread easy and delicious
- You need 500 g of self-rising flour.
- You need 1 can of beer.
- You need 1 of little salt.
- It’s of quite a few pitted olives cut into pieces (I prefer Kalamata olives).
- It’s 1 of little oil to brush the baking pan.
If you happen to make this French Olive Bread (and I hope, you will), take a slice, dip it in olive oil, and you may just want to have it this way. Would you like a super simple and fast olive bread recipe? Something delicious and easy if you have friends coming around or just a tasty snack to grab when you feel a little peckish? I served this olive bread for lunch with houmous, cheese, parma ham and fresh salad.
Olive bread easy and delicious step by step
- Just mix the flour with teh beer, the salt and finally add the olives. The mixture will be a bit sticky but it doesn't matter..
- Pour it into a cake pan that you have already brushed with oil and dusted it with a little flour..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 50 minutes..
I have added yogurt to the mixture. Method Combine the flour, sugar, salt and yeast in a large mixing bowl, then work the olive oil in. Add the warm water steadily until you can form a fairly sticky dough. In a large bowl, mix together flour, yeast, sugar, salt, black olives, olive oil, and water. You can do this using a dough hook on a stand mixer.