Single Serving Beef Taco. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Single Serving Beef Taco step by step. After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare.
The ingredients needed to cook Single Serving Beef Taco: Prepare of Everything to do with the beef😂. Take of Beef of choice (But not ground beef). Get of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade). You can cook Single Serving Beef Taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Single Serving Beef Taco
- Prepare of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- Prepare To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- It’s As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- Prepare 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- You need as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- You need as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- You need of For assembly.
- It’s of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- Prepare of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- Prepare of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- You need of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- It’s of Yoghurt sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper,.
Take of Onions and garlic, chopped,. Combine a few storecupboard spices to make a smoky Mexican spice mix and liven up these beef tacos. Sure to be a family favourite, serve up these simple beef steak wraps with avocado, soured cream and tomato sauces, and let everyone mix and. Add the beef and stir until it has browned.
Single Serving Beef Taco step by step
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.
Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef to the pan and break it up with a spoon. Transfer the ground beef to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Serve these ground beef tacos in soft flour or corn tortillas for a change of pace. Go low carb by serving these ground beef tacos on a bed of lettuce instead of the shell.