Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES. Separate the biscuits and place each biscuit in a muffin cup, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of cup. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, chicken soup, veggies (can be frozen), cheddar cheese, and. Luckily, it turned out to be enough…I think.
I love meals that are easy, family-friendly, and don't hurt your pocketbook. My whole family loved this meal 🙂 You just need a few ingredients too.add in some shredded chicken and your ready to. Add flour to sauteed mixture, stirring well, cook one minute stirring constantly. You can cook Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES
- It’s of Pillsbury biscuit tube.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen veggies.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
Chicken pot pie CUPCAKES instructions
- Pre heat oven 400. In a large bowl, add chicken,veggies, cheddar cheese, cream of chicken, basil, salt pepper. Fold and mix together.
- Stretch a biscuit before placing in muffin tin. Place biscuit inside greased tin and make sure dough goes up the sides of muffin tin.
- Add chicken mixture to the center of biscuit..
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Let rest. Enjoy.
This is a fun idea for a toddler friendly version of chicken pot pies. These are super easy and quick to make and so very tasty. In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken. We have a favorite chicken pot pie recipe, but it's a long, drawn-out process. I knew I had to re-work it until it was just as tasty but twice as fast to make.