Elisa's Chicken Pot Pie. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Elisa's Chicken Pot Pie.
Then add the cream of chicken, chicken gravy, garlic, peas, carrots and green beans. Elisa's Chicken Pot Pie step by step. In a large sauce pan,add the chicken and cook. You can cook Elisa's Chicken Pot Pie using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 1 of Frozen Pie Crust.
- It’s 1 Can of Homestyle Biscuits (Brings 10).
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 Can of Chicken Gravy.
- It’s 1 Cup of French Style Cut Green Beans.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Diced Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Peas.
- You need 2-3 of Chicken Breasts, Cubed.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare Dash of Parsley, Oregano, Cumin.
Then add the cream of chicken, chicken gravy, garlic, peas, carrots and green beans. This is a very simplified version. In this video I demonstrate how I use my homemade cream of soup mix while making a chicken pot pie from home canned ingredients. A mixture of diced chicken breast, creamy soups, onion, potatoes, carrots, peas and broth is topped with a margarine/flour/milk mixture and baked to warm, wintry perfection.
Elisa's Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with salt, pepper, oregano, parsley and cumin and let it rest for about 1-3 hours..
- In a large sauce pan,add the chicken and cook..
- Then add the cream of chicken, chicken gravy, garlic, peas, carrots and green beans..
- Mix well and let it cool for about 5-7 minutes in medium heat. Stirring occasionally. Then turn off..
- In a oven dish, place the pie crust..
- Separate the biscuits and roll them flat..
- Place the chicken mix in the oven dish and top with the mozzarella cheese..
- Top with the flatten biscuits..
- Bake on 350°F until golden brown..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Check my spinach and green beans side… Perfect for this pot pie!.
Chicken pie filling can be frozen for up to three months. Add pastry to the defrosted filling and bake until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is piping hot. A homemade Chicken Pot Pie is easier and takes less time than you think! Allow to cool and stir through the chicken pieces. Brush the rim of each dish with beaten egg and position the pie lids.