Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Peel and roughly chop the onions, adding them to the larger pan as you go. Sprinkle the chicken tenders with paprika, sage, oregano, salt and pepper. Homemade chicken pot pie is comfort food at its best.
Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. Turn the other crust over and pop out of the tin onto the top of the filled pie. Seal the edges and poke holes in top crust. You can cook Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 2 lb of Chicken breast (about 3-4).
- It’s 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cup of Veggies of your choice (2 c is estimated).
- It’s 3 packages of Tiny biscuits ( if using grands 2).
Soften pie crust as directed on package. Chicken pot pie is one of those old-fashioned dinners that's just so satisfying to make – and eat! Here's how to make it: Cook the chicken and celery. Place them in a large pan and cover them with water.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Dice and cook chicken season with salt pepper garlic.
- Add soup to cooked chicken stir.
- Amount of veggies depends on what you choose.. I used 1 medium zucchini and 1 medium yellow squash for this one. I've used 1/2 c of frozen corn and about 1/2 c fresh green beans cut up… Add veggies at end before baking stir in after soup..
- Greased a casserole dish ( I used a 3qt one) add a biscuits to cover bottom add chicken veggie mix . Top with rest of biscuits….
- Bake 350 about 1 until brown, if used grands biscuits will take longer specially he bottom….
- Serve 6 with 1/2 c size.
Chicken pie filling can be frozen for up to three months. Add pastry to the defrosted filling and bake until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is piping hot. Ok, on with this delicious, Easy Chicken Pot Pie! Just pull some frozen mixed vegetables from the freezer and a can of soup and box of Original Bisquick™ mix from. Add onions and cook until soft and translucent.