Chicken Pot Pie. Low Prices on Chicken Pot Pie Dish. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Chicken Pie Recipe? Peel and roughly chop the onions, adding them to the larger pan as you go.
Turn up the heat and add the chicken, frying until golden but not fully cooked. Put the chicken, stock, onion, celery, and lemon zest into a large saucepan. Remove the vegetables from the liquid and set aside. You can cook Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- It’s 1 packages of Pillsbury pie crust.
- You need 3 can of water.
This Creamy Chicken pot pie with puff pastry and vegetables is comfort food bliss! Read on to find out how to ensure you don't get a soggy bottom! I could literally eat it by the ladle full. In fact, I do by the ladle – in the form of my chicken pot pie soup – one of my absolute.
Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Grease crock pot..
- Lay chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Layer onions and potatoes over chicken.
- Add butter and chicken soup.
- Add three cans of water.
- Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 7-8.
- Take chicken out and shred with forks, put back in & stir well..
- Steam frozen peas and carrots, add to crock pot.
- Transfer chicken mix to baking dish and top with pre made pie crust..
- Bake as directed for the pie crust.
Chicken pie filling can be frozen for up to three months. Add pastry to the defrosted filling and bake until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is piping hot. Place potatoes and carrots in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Plus, this homemade chicken pot pie is super easy to prep, making it a great recipe for beginner cooks and busy families alike. Combine the chicken, carrot, celery, onion and salt into a large stock pot.