Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Soften pie crusts as directed on pkg. Add flour, salt, pepper, thyme and broth. Remove from heat and stir in potatoes and carrots, chicken, peas and corn. You can cook Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 2 cup of Cubed cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of Frozen mixed vegetables thawed.
- Prepare 1 of Egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bisquick.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
Super Simple Chicken Pot Pie Recipe. This Simple Chicken Pot Pie Recipe is great when you have had a really long day at work and you just want to come home and throw something quick and delicious together. Cooking Tips: Bisquick: Bisquick is a great ingredient to always keep around the house. To the same pan that the chicken was cooked in, add the chopped onions and peas and carrots and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Combine chicken, soup, vegetables, salt & pepper in a bowl then spread in an ungreased 9 in pie plate..
- In a another bowl mix the egg, milk & Bisquick just until moistened..
- Pour over the chicken mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400° or until golden brown..
Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add chicken, onion (if desired), garlic salt, and pepper, and cook until the chicken is done. Mix in the vegetables, chicken soup, and milk, and cook until heated through. Danielle's Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie – This creamy, delicious family meal is quick and easy and the kids love it! This is how to make chicken pot pie on a budget.