Kimchi hot dog. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. Kombucha Is Low In Sugar, Gut-Friendly & Provides Immune Boosting Healthy Hydration. BBQ the dogs until they are golden and the edges are crisping up.
Tuck hot dogs into the buns, top with kimchi, spring onion greens, a squeeze of Japanese mayo and black sesame seeds. In a small bowl, combine kimchi, honey and vinegar; set aside Grill the hot dogs until brown and crisp. Lightly grill the rolls until golden. You can cook Kimchi hot dog using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi hot dog
- It’s 2 of soya sausages.
- You need 2 of small baguettes.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of kimchi (150 grams).
- You need 4 spoons of hummus.
- It’s of Mix of salads.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s of Infusion of 1 glass of kimchi.
- Prepare 1 spoon of coconut sugar.
- Prepare 2 spoons of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 2 spoons of corn starch.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 handful of parsley.
Of course hot dog is classic but with kimchi and soya sausages and other good stuff in is completely vegan, healthy and so tasty! Cook the hot dogs following pack instructions. Mix the honey, mayo, gochujang and vinegar in a bowl. Split the buns in half, put a hot dog in each and divide the kimchi between them.
Kimchi hot dog step by step
- First option is contact grill where we bake baguettes and soya sausages. Second option for sausages is boiling water and 5 minutes in. For baguettes easy pan and drop of olive oil..
- Second step is sauce. In pan we pour kimchi infusion and mix with sugar, teriyaki sauce, corn starch, salt and let it cook together..
- Baguettes are crispy, sausages are warm and sauce is ready. Cut The baguettes and spread with hummus. Add kimchi and sausages. Sprinkle the whole hot dog with parsley, mung bean sprouts and finally we poure sauce..
- Serve with fries, onion rings or alone..
- Good appetite my friends ✌🏼.
Drizzle with the spicy mayo, then top with a few carrot ribbons and some sesame seeds. Brush the sides of the rolls with butter and grill rolls just until toasted. Alternative: Place kimchi in roll first and place hot dog on top of kimchi. Top the hot dogs with the kimchi and sprinkle with the cheese. Place under the broiler, watching carefully, until the cheese has melted.