Chocolate mousse pie. Directions In a heavy saucepan, heat the candy bar, marshmallows and milk over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa.
Press mixture evenly into greased pan. In a large bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar until the butter is thoroughly incorporated and mixture has the consistency of wet sand. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate and marshmallows have melted (it will take a while for the. You can cook Chocolate mousse pie using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse pie
- It’s 1 of – Ready Made Graham Cracker Crust (either graham crust OR chocolate crust you can use)…. try using a deep dish style pie crust like a 9 inch if you can get one…..Or you can make your own crust.
- Prepare 3 of – Cups Cold Milk.
- Prepare 2 of -Packages Jello Instant pudding and Pie, Chocolate Flavor (4 ounce size).
- Prepare 1 of -Tub Cool Whip Frozen Topping (thawed) 8 ounce size.
- You need Splash of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of -Pack Marshmallows (either small size OR Large size).
- Prepare of Broken up pieces of Oreo Chocolate cookies.
Remove from heat, stir in vanilla pour into a large. It's a really simple chocolate mousse filling scooped high into a pre-baked pie crust, then chilled for just a bit. The massive benefit of this pie is that it lasts and. Martha Stewart This elegant dessert is a make-ahead wonder.
Chocolate mousse pie instructions
- In a large bowl add milk to dry pudding packages..
- Beat with wire whisk for about 2 minutes, then add splash of vanilla extract..
- Gently fold in thawed whipped topping, stirring into the chocolate pudding mixture until no white remains from the whipped topping..
- Spread chocolate mixture into prepared chocolate OR graham cracker crust (if you can find a 9 inch size pie crust deep dish style, it’ll be perfect for this dessert as this dessert makes ALOT)..
- Chill pie for about 2 hours in refrigerator..
- After pie has chilled place broken pieces of Oreo cookies and marshmallows all over top of pie..
- You can chill pie again for another 2 or more hours or overnight so it all settles nicely, when you cut into the pie it should have the smooth consistency of a chocolate mousse…..
- Eat and Enjoy ! This is what mine looks like when it’s all done and chilled…. :).
It has multiple layers that feature different chocolates and an espresso-flavored cream making it just right for a special holiday menu. This elegant dessert is a make-ahead wonder. Run a knife around the pie to loosen its edges and then remove the side of the pan. Slide a spatula under the crust and transfer the pie to a serving plate. Mound the whipped cream over the mousse and top with chocolate curls, shards, or shavings.