Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Check Out Chicken Pie Recipes On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Low Prices on Pot Pie Dishes.
In a bowl combine the mixed vegetables, chicken, cream of chicken soup and milk. Pour mixture into one of the pie crusts. Turn the other crust over and pop out of the tin onto the top of the filled pie. You can cook Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 1 can of chicken (found in canned good or soup aisle).
- Prepare 1 can of mixed veggies (peas, carrots, potatoes, beans).
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt or lowrey's seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of crescent rolls.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Seal the edges and poke holes in top crust. Homemade chicken pot pie is comfort food at its best. This easy-to-make version lets you prep the pie and make the gravy while the chicken roasts in the oven. Make it even easier on yourself by using frozen vegetables, rotisserie chicken, and store-bought puff pastry rather than pie dough.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain chicken, mixed veggies and corn and place in 8×8 or 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix ingredients together with cream of mushroom soup and spread evenly in pan.
- Place as many crescent rolls over the top in one layer as possible.
- Spread melted butter over rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Soften pie crust as directed on package. Chicken pie filling can be frozen for up to three months. Add pastry to the defrosted filling and bake until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is piping hot. Discover the secrets to a great chicken pie. Just pull some frozen mixed vegetables from the freezer and a can of soup and box of Original Bisquick™ mix from.