Minnie chicken pot pies. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. This prevents spills in the oven and makes it easier to transfer.
Combine the chicken, mixed vegetables and cream of chicken soup in a medium bowl and stir well. Separate each of the biscuits and place them into the compartments of a greased muffin tin. Mini Chicken Pot Pies with Pie Crust These mini chicken pot pies are absolutely delicious with a yummy filling of chicken, ham and leek in a creamy sauce – also good to freeze for later. You can have Minnie chicken pot pies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minnie chicken pot pies
- It’s 1 can of biscuits.
- You need 1 packages of frozen mixed veggies ( carrots corn etc.).
- It’s 2 each of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of olive garden salad dressing or zesty Italian.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of Minnie or normal size muffin pan.
Made in a muffin tin using pre-made pie dough and stuffed with the easiest filling containing veggies, spices, rotisserie chicken, and my secret ingredient: lemon juice! Add onion and chicken broth; heat to simmering. These mini chicken pot pies are so easy to make, but they'll take a little bit of time. I like to meal prep these for the freezer since they freeze and reheat so well.
Minnie chicken pot pies step by step
- Marinate two chicken breast with olive garden dressing or zesty Italian for 30 minutes or longer.
- Heat oven to 350 and bake chicken while basing through out cooking time with remaining dressing from marinate for 40 minutes..
- Shred chicken then add to bowl. Mix in can of soup, frozen veggies and cup of cheese..
- Next use a Minnie or normal size muffin pan and flatten the biscuits out and up in each slot.
- Spoon heaping mixture from bowl into each slot.
- Seal together the tops of the biscuits by squeezing together dough. Once completed brush melted butter over each one.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or untill lightly golden brown..
Here's how to make them fresh the first time, and we'll cover freezing in the sections below. Cook and shred chicken – you can also do this a couple days ahead of time or use rotisserie chicken. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies start with a homemade pie crust that is super easy to make in a food processor. The crust is light and flaky which pairs perfectly with the creamy chicken pot pie filling. And since these are baked in springform pans, you can just pop the pan off the pot pies once they're baked.