Greek ribs. Read and discuss Greek food Greek travel and Greek culture. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Cut pork into individual ribs, trimming off fat. In small bowl, whisk together lemon rind and juice,onion,oregano,oil,honey,garlic powder,salt and pepper; pour into large plastic bag. Add pork ribs, turning to coat; seal bag tightly. You can have Greek ribs using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek ribs
- It’s 5 pounds of slab of pork ribs.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of Greek marinade sauce see my recipe.
- You need 1 quart of tzatziki sauce see my recipe.
Greek Ribs is one tasty recipe using fresh oregano. Enjoy these ribs as an appetizer and serve with my homemade Tzatziki Sauce. As a main course these Greek marinated ribs are exceptional served with a tasty salad like my Santa Fe Salad. The marinade of garlic, oregano, lemon and onions pack some serious flavour!
Greek ribs instructions
- Day one. remove silver skin/membrane. slice the ribs.
- Add ribs to a big bowl..
- Add marinade coating each one.
- Add the ribs to a gallon ziplock bag. pour all the marinade in bag and seal removing as much air as possible..
- Put into bowl in case of leakage, and put in refrigerator over night. cook on grill till done. if cooked in oven preheat 350 degrees Fahrenheit cook uncovered for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Serve with tzaiki ssuce i hope you enjoy!.
Rub garlic mixture on both sides of ribs. Squeeze fresh lemon juice all over ribs. Mix in the salt, pepper, olive oil and half the white wine vinegar. Use a spoon to spread the herb mix on both sides of the ribs. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, onion, cloves, thyme, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper.