Three beans salad. Ideal Xmas gifts or just to wrap up warm during Winter! Three bean salad with cocktail onions and vinaigrette. Who doesn't love an easy three bean salad, perfect for summer picnics and potlucks?!
Beans are a great source of protein and fiber and have been shown to reduce cholesterol. Combining the great tastes of Red Kidney Beans, Chick Peas and GOYA® Blackeye Peas, along with fresh herbs and GOYA® Extra Virgin Olive Oil will create a side dish that will impress your family and contribute to their health-conscious diet. Mix black beans, kidney beans, chickpeas, green pepper, red onion, coriander and celery in a large bowl. You can have Three beans salad using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Three beans salad
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soaked rajma, kidney beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of soaked lobia or black eyed bean.
- You need 1/4 cup of soaked white beans.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 of finely chopped cucumber, deseeded.
- You need 1 of finely chopped tomato, deseeded.
- You need 1 of finely chopped medium size capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of finely cubed cheese cube.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of For the dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water to cook the beans.
Add salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Three Bean Salad. featured in Protein-Packed Salads. How do you make a three bean salad from scratch? This bean salad couldn't be any easier to make.
Three beans salad step by step
- In a pressure cooker put rajma, salt and water.
- Close the lid and cook on high for one whistle.
- Then cook on low heat for at least 20 minutes.
- In the same way cook lobia and white beans in another cooker, but it will take less time than rajma.
- When they are cooked then strain the extra water from them, do not throw the water, we can use it for any sabji, keep them aside to cool down.
- In a mixing bowl prepare the dressing, combine together olive oil, tomato chilli sauce, oregano, chilli flakes, parsley, garlic paste, lime juice and salt, mix well.
- Now add the cooked beans, cucumber, onion, tomato, capsicum, cheese cubes abd chopped coriander to the ready dressing and mix nicely.
- Chill it for an hour then serve.
- You can keep the dressing and the other ingredients separately also, whenever required then you can mix them.
- A salad full of nutrients like protein, calcium, fiber, potassium.
For crunch, I added chopped bell peppers, English cucumber, and red onions. Great recipe for this well known salad. If you love good food and great company – then log in to comment, review, share and save your favourite recipes in your very own digital cookbook. If you are not a member, please Register first. Like all good recipes, the effort is well worth the reward.