RED BELL PEPPERS STUFFED WITH CHICKEN OVER SWEET POTATOES PUREE. JON STYLE. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Here you can find our current best price for bell red.
See recipes for RED BELL PEPPERS STUFFED WITH CHICKEN OVER SWEET POTATOES PUREE. Cook like a Pro Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Try exclusive recipes with step-by-step video instruction from Pro instructors. You can cook RED BELL PEPPERS STUFFED WITH CHICKEN OVER SWEET POTATOES PUREE. JON STYLE using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of RED BELL PEPPERS STUFFED WITH CHICKEN OVER SWEET POTATOES PUREE. JON STYLE
- You need of ingredients for stuffed peppers with chicken.
- You need 4 of medium size red bell peppers. Sliced off the top and seeded.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- It’s 1/2 of diced onion.
- You need 2 tbsp. of small diced carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of small diced celery.
- You need 1 of minced garlic clove.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp. of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tsp. of chopped fresh oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp. of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of sweet potato puree.
- You need 3 of peeled sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of butter.
Break up the meat while it cooks making sure to incorporate the seasoning thought the meat. When the meat is fully cooked add in the tomatoes, white rice, and Parmesan cheese. Cut remaining sweet peppers into thin strips. In nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and oil.
RED BELL PEPPERS STUFFED WITH CHICKEN OVER SWEET POTATOES PUREE. JON STYLE step by step
- Cut off part of the bottom of the pepper to make it stable. In a bowl mix the chicken with the rest of the ingredients. Stuff the peppers with the chicken mix and place it in a baking dish. Preheat the oven at 375°F. Cook until the center of the pepper reaches a minimum temperature of 165° F.
- In a pot with water and salt cook the potatoes until soft. Drain the water. Add cinnamon, butter and make a puree. Place the puree in plates and put the stuffed pepper in the center..
Pat chicken breasts dry with paper toweling. Add peppers and chicken and cook whilst stirring until chicken is lightly browned all around Add tomatoes, lemon juice, salt, pepper and herbs. Rub the mixture onto the chicken breasts and place chicken on top of the veggies in the crock-pot. Add remaining peppers and sweet potatoes on top of chicken. Add the sweet potatoes to the pan and sprinkle in a little salt to help soften them.