Pistachio cake with baklava and rabri frosting. Still Delivering Nationwide Whilst Stock Lasts. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders The result is a tender pistachio cake doused with the orange/rose water syrup. Discs of baklava with pistachio filling are used as if they were frosting for the cake.
While baklava layers are baking, roughly tear/chop up leftover phyllo into chards and brush generously with butter. Spread pastry chards on parchment lined baking sheet. There are many options for decorating your pistachio cake! You can have Pistachio cake with baklava and rabri frosting using 39 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pistachio cake with baklava and rabri frosting
- Prepare of Pistachio cake.
- It’s 2 cups of cake flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup 120gms of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup 150gms of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pistachio nuts grinded with a pinch of green colour and sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup+ 2 tbsp of of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 drop of green colour.
- You need of Rabri (instant).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of paneer.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of DRY FRUITS powder.
- You need 1 pinch of saffron strings.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1 pinch of yellow food colour.
- Prepare 1/2 can of CONDENSED milk.
- You need of Frosting.
- It’s 1 cup of whip cream.
- It’s 1 pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 pinch of yellow food colour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of icing sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of rabri(which we prepared.
- Prepare of Baklava.
- It’s 1 packet of filo pastry.
- It’s 1 cup of mixed nuts grinded.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of Sugar syrup.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of rose essence.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of orange juice.
I use smooth and tangy cream cheese frosting- it pairs wonderfully with the sweet pistachio cake. My recipe for cream cheese frosting will be enough to decorate your cake like I did in these photos. Minimal on the edges with more frosting inside and on top of the cake. If you want more frosting, make the.
Pistachio cake with baklava and rabri frosting instructions
- Pistachio cake First seive all dry ingredients and mix the grinded pistachio Now take a bowl with butter,sugar and curd whisk it now mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients now add milk gradually and mix till batter is smooth lastly add in vanilla essence and green colour and mix well. lastly divide batter into 2 and bake 180° for 20 mins till nicely baked.
- Instant rabri Take a vessel add in all the above ingredients of a rabri and boil till you get a thick consistency like a rabri.when done cool at room temperature.
- Rabri frosting Whip cream with icing sugar then add in 1/3 cup of rabri and whisknow add in saffron,cardamom powder and 1 drop yellow colour and whisk.now rabri frosting is ready.
- Baklava Take the same pan which we used to bake pistachio cake lined up 6 to 7 sheets of filo pastry brushing each with butter,when done add DRYFRUITS powder all over sheets apply butter to each. Now bake 180° for 20 minutes till its nice baked and crisp on top.Meanwhile prepare sugar syrup.
- Sugar syrup Take vessel with above sugar syrup ingredients and boil till you get 1 string consistency and as you remove hot baked baklava pour our warm 1/3 cup sugar syrup all over the baklava..
- Assembling the cake First brush the cake layer with sugar syrup decorate 1 layer with rabri frosting place the room temperature baklava on rabri icing put the last layer of pistachio cake,6brush it with sugar syrup Decorate with rabri frosting,flowers,some pistachio powder and lastly with some fresh fruits..
This Pistachio Cake with Pistachio Frosting is the most moist, melt-in-your-mouth cake I've ever had, with distinct pistachio flavor, a tinge of almond, and a thick layer of fluffy, light-as-a-cloud pistachio icing! A recipe with a few short-cuts, and with simple, easy steps, this Pistachio Cake recipe is very beginner-friendly!. Baking the pistachio baklava: This is with syrup poured over it. I pour the syrup until is comes about halfway up the baklava. Remove the baklava from the oven and immediately pour the room-temperature orange blossom syrup onto the baklava.