Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Sprinkle the chicken tenders with paprika, sage, oregano, salt and pepper.
This easy-to-make version lets you prep the pie and make the gravy while the chicken roasts in the oven. Make it even easier on yourself by using frozen vegetables, rotisserie chicken, and store-bought puff pastry rather than pie dough. Soften pie crust as directed on package. You can have Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 1 packages of pie crust.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken or mushroom soup.
- It’s 8 oz of chopped chicken.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen vegetables.
- It’s 4 oz of cheese (optional).
- You need 1 can of biscuit dough (for topping).
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Chicken pie filling can be frozen for up to three months. Add pastry to the defrosted filling and bake until the pastry is cooked through and the filling is piping hot. Discover the secrets to a great chicken pie.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream soup, chicken and vegetables.
- Pour mixture into pre packaged pie crusts.
- Split open biscuits and cover pie mixture.
- Put pies in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
Add onions and cook until soft and translucent. This easy chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food with a flaky pie crust, creamy sauce and a chicken and vegetable filling that's seasoned to perfection. Using two premade pie crusts makes this recipe a breeze! This is a hearty meal any time of year. Everybody will fall in love with this easy Chicken Pot Pie!!