Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
I regret to inform you all that I may never go back! There are two cooking options for this dish: The biscuits can be made separate and served with the filling, or the biscuit batter can be gently placed on top and baked together. Here is how you can achieve it. You can cook Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare of Biscuit Topping.
- You need 8 cup of Bisquick pancake mix.
- You need 10 1/2 tbsp of Cold butter/Margarine.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Milk, I used 2%.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 2 cup of Boneless-skinless breasts, cooked & cubed. I cooked mine about 3hrs in a crockpot w 1/4c water on high. season to taste.
- You need 1 can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Milk, i used 2%.
- Prepare 1 can of Corn.
- You need 1 can of Peas.
- You need 1/2 packages of Carrot Chips.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper to taste.
- It’s of Optional Butter top (after oven).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
True comfort food at it's best, this Cheddar Bay Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie is perfect for these chilly fall and winter nights. This Cheddar Bay Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie is especially good after one those days with a cold rain or bone chilling wind, it gives you all the warm and cozy feelings after a rough day having to shovel snow. Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and cook in a pan with a little salt and pepper and a couple cloves of crushed garlic. When the chicken is almost done add the vegetables.
Cheddar Bay Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients. Mix until well combined & a dough forms. Set aside..
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a 2qt pot, combine Filling ingredients. Stir until combined. Cover & simmer over medium heat about 5-7 mins. Remove from heat..
- Cut dough ball in half. Roll out one half to fit 9x13in. baking dish, enough to cover bottom. Pour still-warm filling over bottom..
- Roll out the other half of the dough ball to cover the top of the dish, leaving about 1/4in. from the dough to the rim of the baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 mins, or until topping is golden brown.
- (Optional) combine melted butter, parsley, garlic powder, & salt, stir until well blended. Brush over biscuit topping immediately after its out if the oven..
Cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces as well. While this is cooking mix the biscuits. Cheddar bay chicken pot pie instructions. You might want to use pan coating but isn't necessary since to bake the rolls requires no coating on the pan in original instructions. Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and cook in a pan with.