Pepper Steak. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Directions Make sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk the soy sauce with the vinegar, sugar, and cornstarch. Add flank steak, season with salt, and cook until cooked.
Spread the butter directly onto the steak and. For the sauce, add the stock to a saucepan, bring to the boil. Add remaining oil and saute the beef until browned. You can cook Pepper Steak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper Steak
- It’s 1 package of round steak thinly sliced.
- You need half of cup chopped celery.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s to taste of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of sliced bell pepper.
When the pan is nice and hot (almost smoking) add in half of the steak. Remove the steak from the pan. Repeat with the remaining steak and set aside. If there isn't enough oil left in the pan.
Pepper Steak step by step
- Brown round steak with onion and celery.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and half can of water(or to desired consistency) stir..
- Add Soy sauce to taste. I usually put at least 1/4 a cup but usually plenty more than that. Kikkoman soy sauce has best results..
- Add in Bell Peppers and cook until desired texture..
- Serve over rice..
It's essentially a classic steak stir fry made with sautéed steak, lots of cooked bell peppers, all tossed together in a simple yet highly flavorful sweet and savory brown sauce. Sometimes it is called pepper steak and rice, as it's a Chinese-American dish popularly served over white rice or sometimes brown rice. How To Make Pepper Steak Make the sauce. Combine Ingredients: In a small bowl combine all the sauce ingredients together and set aside. Prep the Steak: Season the flank steak with salt and pepper in a bowl.