Beef and Broccoli. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Place a wok or large frying pan on a hight heat. Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth.
Add steak, season with salt and pepper, and toss until steak is coated. Transfer beef to plate and cover to keep warm. Heat the remaining oil and stir fry the peppers and broccoli for a minute then pour over the stock and add the oyster sauce. You can cook Beef and Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of corn starch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water plus.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic.
- You need 1 pound of boneless round steak cut into 3 inch pieces or lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 cups of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of reduced soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need of Hot cooked rice.
Bring the water to boil and add a few drops of oil. Remove the broccoli immediately with a strainer or slotted spoon, draining the excess water. Beef and broccoli stir-fry is an incredible dish. The florets of the broccoli soak up the stir-fry sauce, making it exceptionally delicious.
Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons of water and garlic powder until smooth..
- Add beef and toss.
- Stir fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil.
- Stir fry broccoli and onion in remaining oil 4-5 minutes.
- Return beef to pan..
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan..
- Cook and stir for two minutes..
- Serve over rice..
Broccoli is the perfect match with beef as they are not only tasty but is a complete meal with protein and fiber. Mix together the sauce ingredients and put to one side. The sauce is a combination of beef stock, light and dark soy sauce, Chinese rice wine (you can swap for sherry if you haven't got rice wine), sesame oil, sugar, white pepper and black pepper. Massage the beef with your hands until all the liquid is absorbed. Beef and broccoli is distinct proof that light and healthy dishes can also taste amazing.