Chicken pot pie casserole. In a large saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms, carrots and onion; cook and stir. Stir in flour until blended; gradually stir in broth and milk.
In a large skillet, combine chicken, diced onion, broth, potatoes and peas and carrots, cream of chicken soup, poultry seasoning and pepper. Stir and cook until ingredients are warm. The sauce will thicken and you can add a little more water until desired consistency is reached. You can cook Chicken pot pie casserole using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie casserole
- Prepare 2 jars of 3 cheese Alfredo or asiago sauce.
- Prepare of Chicken breast the amount to your liking.
- It’s of Frozen mix vegitables.
- You need 1 of tube of croissant rolls.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 c of milk (split).
Next, pour the chicken mixture over baked crust and spread evenly. In a large pot over medium high heat, add half a stick of butter, onions, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Add vegetables and chicken to the mixture and heat. Then, heat a large dutch oven over medium/high heat.
Chicken pot pie casserole step by step
- Cut chicken breast into cubes.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and chicken. Add the above seasonings (to taste) and cook chicken thoroughly..
- In a cake pan add mix vegetables and sauce. Use the milk to get rest of sauce out of jars and pour in with vegetables. Mix well.
- Once chicken is done add chicken to the vegetable mix and mix in well.
- Open the tube of croissants and place on top of mixture..
- Cook until croissants are done and golden on 350 f.
- Take out and enjoy.
- Notes you can add noodles or crunchy onion s too..
When olive oil and butter are fragrant add the mushrooms to the dutch oven to give them time to cook down before. Whisk/stir together the cream cheese, cream of chicken soup and nonfat milk until combined (small chunks of cream cheese may not incorporate). Stir in vegetables, chicken and pepper. Chicken Pot Pie Casserole features a classic filling of tender chicken, potatoes, carrots, and peas in a savory gravy topped with fluffy homemade drop biscuits! This chicken pot pie casserole is made of a creamy base loaded with vegetables and chicken, topped with buttery, flaky biscuits.